• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

I'm stressed out.. Can anyone help?

TammyValentine

I feel stressed nowadays but I am not sure the cause of it. I want to know If you gals had this happen to you before and how do I overcome it. Thanks in advance.

Rhonda333

My advice is to get some aerobic exercise- go biking, running or just an energetic walk. I'm a regular runner and I am never stressed. In my job I should be but I'm not. try it dear.

Christinegirl

Staff member
We often feel stressed out when we're not in control of a situation or when we don't know how to solve a problem (or what's causing a problem).
We'll probably never be able to get rid of all stress in our life but if we can look at the situation calmly, "intellectually", and try to find a solution to the problem or a healthy way to deal with it, it might not be so stressful anymore. :)

TammyValentine

We often feel stressed out when we're not in control of a situation or when we don't know how to solve a problem (or what's causing a problem).
We'll probably never be able to get rid of all stress in our life but if we can look at the situation calmly, "intellectually", and try to find a solution to the problem or a healthy way to deal with it, it might not be so stressful anymore. :)
I believe in taking in beneficial stress bit by bit. But to cope with it running worked for me.