1. Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

I'm over thinking that I'm pregnant, help :(

Discussion in 'Health Q & A' started by 22222Sim, Sep 21, 2017.

1. 22222Sim

22222Sim New Member

hi, new here,
    So on Saturday night I did stuff with a guy.
    I had my under wear on the full time but he kept fingering me. I'm just paranoid in case he had pre cum on his fingers and then fingered me. Like I'm just thinking of the ' what if...' :(
    Also ever since then I've been very itchy down there when I'm not wearing underwear and just today when I wiped myself I noticed a pinkish blood colour? My period isn't due until the end of the month. I'm scared in case the pinkish blood colour means I'm preg, I've heard about people getting ' spotting ' ?? Or is the pinkish colour because because I have an infection? I didn't have sex with him but because we did stuff I'm just so scared that's there is a small possibility. Also, my discharge was similar to egg whites the morning after we did stuff and I researched and it meant I was fertile apparently? This is making me more scared. HELP :( !!!!!!!

2. rabbithabit

rabbithabit Active Member

my gynecologist told me precum contains mostly dead sperm and benign fluid. it is possible he really had a small orgasm with live sperm but remotely possible. transferring it to your uterus by his fingers would be very unusual.

i am on the pill but always ask men to cum in my mouth only as a precaution.

pinkish discharge could mean your ovalating before period or you are in fact pregnant. i suggest you stop worrying and see a gynecologist asap.

good luck

Shasha

3. shyramarie

shyramarie New Member

my friend had same experience as you and think if boys just use fingers in her is no problem. he played with his thing first. she got baby boy now and had pink discharge a week after guy fingered her till she orgasmed.

think that you should get home pregnant tester at drugs store