• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

I'm being ganged up on all of the time :(

Directioner

So lately i've been noticing that my friend group is making "Alliances" against me. (I know, crappy friends :( ) Today at lunch I had the nerve to voice my opinion, and they all started freaking out and calling me names. Someone who I thought was my best friend said "You know, you're not the queen of this table, and you don't tell us what to do or say." And I didn't even say anything except "Why can't we talk about a subject we all can talk about? Because they were talking about how they were going to Europe and bragging about it. So after they shunned me and started ignoring me, I stood up and put my lunch tray away. I have had a really rough life for the past 5 years, and most of them know it. I felt like I was going to cry so I went to the bathroom and stayed in there, but I didn't cry. I just didn't want to face them. The rest of the school day was like this, and when I was at my locker my "best friend" threw a note that she had written to me. (As if she can't say it to my face-_-) The note explained that I was incredibly rude at lunch and how angry everyone was at me. She said that I had acted immature when I "Stormed away" from the table. (I had finished my lunch and was tired of their crap) She then proceeded to tell me that it was babyish to go hide in the bathroom, and told me I'm an emotional mess. that I "need to get my emotions under control because I'M overreacting" To what?!?! I wasn't going to take their crap! She also said "I know your upset because of all that funeral crap, but you need to seriously get your life under control." -_- The letter was rude, and hit a lot of personal issues that only she knows about me, and she adressed them as mild problems. It was signed "Everyone" I was mortified, and I burst into tears. I don't know what to do or say tommorrow, I think that I should move to another table with my other friends. Any help?? I'm sad.

A

alexandrakicat

Of course you should go to your other friends!They are not worth it,dont fall to their level!!I have a same group of friends (a little bit better) and I can understand you.Hope you feel better!:)

A

alexandrakicat

Yourwelcome!Ive been through this situation a lot so I can help you from my expirience!

Boobear

I had a friend tht dumped me because the world supposedly revolved around me. She thought this because i went over to talk to her when she was hanging ou with people i didn't like. She tried to be friends with me again. I said no because she still thought i was selfish. I said no because everybody should have that love you for who you are. Find friends who want to be with you because they love you. You sound like a good person and like you Have had a rough time. Your friends should encourage you. If you ever wanna chat. Message me.:)

Don't let them get to you, shine on your own, but also look at your own actions... ARE you being rude too? I, personally, don't think it was appropriate for you to ask them to not talk about something, I think you could have added to the conversation and changed it in the way you wanted to then everyone can talk about something they can all relate to. Doing it more proactively will make you look mature and immensly social smart. Learning social cues is a very important step to life.

Directioner

@ Cat
Well, if I appeared rude, friends should forgive instead of gang up, right? Because they do stuff like that all the time and no one protests. I just wantedd everyone to be included. But the thing is they make me feel worthless, and if I say something exciting that happened to me they'll ignore it and make me feel bad. I just want to feel good inside :/
@Boobear
I'm sorry that happened to you :/ And thank you, you're very sweet :)