• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

I want someone who thinks about things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dina

It's a little hard to explain but...I'm a real philosopher as a person. I contemplate the world and just, like thinking about everything.

Unfortunately, it seems very hard to find someone who thinks about such things in the same way. I just find people who think that sports and what cars you drive are the answer to everything, and that's kind of disappointing.

As I said, it's really weird to explain. I like questioning things, asking why. The meaning of life is an awesome topic to think about, and so is what happens after death and why we were created. Why do people see ghosts? Are we the only people in this universe? What about mass dissappearances of people throughout history? Is the government keeping secrets?

Like I said, I just like thinking and trying to find answers to life's questions :p Too bad I haven't found anyone to share such thoughts with.

Karla

It's really a big world out there and there are not many who are like you, generally speaking most people prefer to just exist, enjoy life, eat and drink and die, within probing much into the unknown. All the best in your search.

Angelina

Yup, Karla is right! There is someone for everyone in this world Dina. I am sure there are a lot of philosophers out there in this world :) You are sure to find one sooner. Keep your hopes high :)

(Love this song - Who does not long for some to hold, who knows how to love you without being told
Somebody tell me why I am on my own, if there's a soul mate for everyone :D)

Dina

Ha, yeah, I know. I've always kind of believed in soulmates, cause I think my parents are one. I think I'll make a thread about thta in a moment x3;

But yeah, I enjoy life and all, but I would consider myself a philosopher in one way or another. I guess I just wouldn't mind having someone to converse with :)

Miss Cleo

I think there is someone for everyone - but sometimes it's really not obvious how we find our other side of the kind. I have heard some stories of some real chance meetings that have ended up in pure bliss, but could've have so easily have being a huge miss. Don't look for the obvious..

meowkiss

that's what we called existential intelligence... having the ability to conceptualize deeper question about human existence...

i know only few people are tacking questions like this,.. i agree to the recent post that others don't mind or even doesn't have time thinking of this kind of thing..

there are many theories about those questions.. but of course many of those are hard to believe, that's why we keep on asking, wondering and still many "whys" in our mind..:cool:

Star Light

lol i'll tell ya somthing crazy!!!

I have a dream every night about my past lifes :p

Except... it's like i gain EXP from my dreams... most of the time when i dream about my past lifes, they are speaking this wierd chinese language that i have never heard of before o_O

I speak Simplified Chinese 100% so why can't i understand the language in my dreams???

Status
Not open for further replies.