• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

I think I am in love with him but I'm not sure if he feels the same way.

I met this guy 6 months ago through a common friend. Being a foreign man in an unfamiliar country, that common friend and I have helped him adjust in our country since he will be staying for a while. However, because that friend was almost always busy, I was the one obliged to show him around. We became close that we often spend time together. He’s actually a great guy so it’s not hard to fall in love with him. He’s caring and sweet. I can tell because he checks on me everyday. The thing is I’m not sure whether all these care and sweetness he shows me mean something or am I just assuming. I’m too scared to confront him because it may cost our friendship plus he has to leave the country next month.

Mythe

Tell him. He is going back anyways so why don't take a little risk and confront him?
If you don't you'll probably always wonder, what if..?
+ Let's say in case he doesn't feel the same way, he will leave eventually and you will feel less awkward.

Tell him. He is going back anyways so why don't take a little risk and confront him?
If you don't you'll probably always wonder, what if..?
+ Let's say in case he doesn't feel the same way, he will leave eventually and you will feel less awkward.
I guess you're right. I should probably tell him to avoid regrets in the future. Thanks for your response.