• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

I need advices!

_Jessica_

So in my whole 17 years on Earth, I have only been in 1 relationship that only lasted for 3 months. I have had multiple crushes but most of them I haven't talked to and just based on their looks. But, last week I met this guy for the first time in my life and I immediately liked him.

We were at this Korean restaurant, the adults are on a separate table while the (us) teenagers are on a different table. They were 2 brothers, I liked the younger one. Their mom, wanted them to sit with the adults but somehow, we ended up sitting together. There were 5 of us in one table, 2 were my younger cousins then them. And, occasionally, I can see him (the younger one) looking at me from my peripheral vision and whenever I lift my head to look, he avoids eye contact. Since, I was on the other end of the table, I had a hard time getting stuff from the other end. Every time, I had a hard time he helped me. One time, he helped me and I said "Thank you" then his older brother said "He said 'will you be mine?'" He was teasing me and his brother. He kept looking at me while I was eating and every time his brother teased him. He was very fun to be with. My cousin even said "For the first time I felt giddy, for your crush and you. I didn't feel giddy everytime you and your other crushes meet eyes but this is different. I think he likes you by the way he looks at you! He even tried to impress you with basketball"

The point is, this guy made me like him from his personality and not with his looks. I like the way he and his brother dances suddenly in the middle of the mall. I like how he greets people he doesn't even know. I like how he sings purposely off-key even though he is good at singing. By the way, he is younger than me by 1 year.

Do you guys think I love him and do you think he has a crush on me based on his actions??

Last edited:
It sounds like the younger brother immediately liked you, too (as well as the older brother).

Only you can answer whether you love him but I think you definitely admire him (and possibly have a crush on him). I hope you get to spend more time with him and I hope he turns out to be a good guy. :)

_Jessica_

It sounds like the younger brother immediately liked you, too (as well as the older brother).

Only you can answer whether you love him but I think you definitely admire him (and possibly have a crush on him). I hope you get to spend more time with him and I hope he turns out to be a good guy. :)

I kinda don't want to get my hopes up because I might get hurt. What do you mean the older brother too?

I do think I like him, cause I really can't get him out of my head.

It's understandable that you'd be cautious, because you don't want to get hurt. Even though it sounds like you definitely have a crush on the younger brother, I'd take things slow;
just be friends (even if you get to go out on a date with him),
don't let him do things like kiss you or put his hands on your chest or other personal areas,
don't drink alcohol or do drugs when you're alone with him, etc.
Spend time with him and get to know him, flaws and all. Then your feelings will either change or develop into more than a crush (and hopefully he'll develop real feelings for you too, if he hasn't already). :)

It's normal that you can't get him out of your head, maybe can't stop thinking about him. That's perfectly natural.