• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

i keep losing friends...

pineapple1107

recently one of my best friends just stopped talking to me out of nowhere. and now one of my other friends has blocked me on all social media. i keep trying to figure out what i’ve done wrong but i sincerely don’t know what i did to upset them. we’re in a friend group, too, so i’m always around them and i constantly feel left out like no one wants me to be there. i always think about all the stuff they could be saying about me behind my back, calling me names and stuff. it makes me even more upset. i try to be a good friend and always think of them whenever i want to go out or want to buy them gifts. i know i have my faults but i don’t understand what’s happening. i don’t want to lose them. i love them and have gotten so close to them but they’re cutting me off. pls help, i don’t know what to do. should i talk to them about it? :(