• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

I have a cyst?

zey2530

Hello! I am new and this is my first post.

I've had this soft sac on my "fourchette area" and it doesn't really hurt. It's squishy and sometimes it shrinks and grows. It's about 2mm big. I assume that it's full of pus and I don't feel anything when I pinch the sac but it does hurt when I pinch the end where it's connected to my tighter skin.. Am I supposed to be concerned? I don't really have access to a gynecologist so I wanted to ask...

Thank you very much!!

Last edited:

Christinegirl

Staff member
It's probably not a cyst (as it shrinks and grows).
I wouldn't think it would be filled with pus either because it shrinks and grows.

Have you always had it? If so (and I'm only guessing), it might be another "clitoris". Does it shrink and grow depending upon whether you're sexually aroused?

Otherwise it might just be how the skin is formed in that area and it gets "swollen" when it's irritated.

If it's something that just recently appeared and you're not sexually active, you might like to see even a general practitioner doctor, in case he/she knows what's going on - just to give you peace of mind.

zey2530

Hello, I think this is an extra flap of skin that get irritated a lot since I'm the type to have a lot of discharge.. I have made it a habit to always wash with bidet and even go commando when I can so that it does not get irritated.. Thank you for the advice

Christinegirl

Staff member
You're very welcome. I'm glad it's just an extra flap of skin.
A small amount of discharge is normal but if you have a lot, it might be a good idea to go even to a family doctor/clinic because they can give you something to clear it up, especially if it's a yeast infection (which so many of us get).