• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

I cheated and I like the boy I cheated with

Bunny1

I hate myself so I know what I did was wrong. Me and my boyfriend have been together 3 years and there's no romance it's the dead sea he just likes the company and I guess I do too. We've been together so long that it's so scary and I have panic attacks over not being able to talk to him everyday if we did end it. I have been texting a fella I met through work since June last year and he had a girlfriend too. The other day I slept with him and he's really upset over cheating just like I am. We both know it is wrong and I have been violently ill since it happened 3 days ago... He isn't really talking to me now and I can't feel like he's putting the blame on me. Even though he was the one who started it. I doesn't know what to do he told me his relationship was rocky and not in s good place before we did this. Yet I cant help feeling that's a lie. He's not speaking to me as he's saying he needs space but I do miss just chatting to him everyday and it's such a horrible feeling all of it

Christinegirl

Staff member
We're all human. We all make mistakes. At least you're honest about it and you feel bad about your actions.

Too many guys aren't emotionally strong enough to take responsibility for their actions - it's easier for them to blame someone else.

At least you'll know, from now on, not to get involved (texting, etc.) with someone in case it leads down a road you ultimately don't want to go on - especially as you may be vulnerable due to the romance having died in your relationship with your boyfriend.

This guy (whom you slept with) might not want to contact you in case he can't resist temptation and cheats on his girlfriend again.

Bunny1

We're all human. We all make mistakes. At least you're honest about it and you feel bad about your actions.

Too many guys aren't emotionally strong enough to take responsibility for their actions - it's easier for them to blame someone else.

At least you'll know, from now on, not to get involved (texting, etc.) with someone in case it leads down a road you ultimately don't want to go on - especially as you may be vulnerable due to the romance having died in your relationship with your boyfriend.

This guy (whom you slept with) might not want to contact you in case he can't resist temptation and cheats on his girlfriend again.
Thank you for replying it's been really horrible and I'm sure a few will come for me which I completely understand too but thank you for really trying to understand xx

Sophiadelas

It happens, please don't blame yourself. Your relationship is over, it's like a dead skin on you. Just throw it away. Life is too short, you better enjoy it xx