• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

How's everyone?

TammyValentine

I hope everyone is fine. Let's share ways on how we relax. Mine is meditating. After I wake up, I sit down on the floor and breathe in and out slowly, focusing solely on my breathing. Once my timer goes off, It's time to make breakfast. How do you spend your morning?

davie2010

Sleeping is like soooo important for me and it seems like when i don't get enough, everything is off and thats when i tend to be anxious. I have thought about meditating, but when i've tried it has never gone too well. i'm probably just doing it wrong. If o really want to relax, i just try to take everything slowly and try to start noticing all the little things around me... then i start to relax.

davie2010

That is sooo me when I try to mediate - it's amazing all the things I start thinking about, and they are usually not relaxing things like "omg i forgot to pay my bill" or "I wonder if she took what I said the wrong way..?"