• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

How many times do you wash your face?

Christinegirl

Staff member
At least twice: once in the morning and once when I come home and take a shower.

In the summer months, I'll splash water on my face throughout the day: it feels nice and cool and it washes off the sweat (which contains salt - and who wants salt on their face!) :p:D

Even in the winter months, if my skin feels dry, I might splash some nice warm water on my face and then (without toweling off), I'll massage in a little bit of lotion/cream into the dry areas of my skin - while sitting in front of a space heater/fireplace (until my skin isn't wet anymore). It's like a mini-facial. :)

VivaGlow

At least twice: once in the morning and once when I come home and take a shower.

In the summer months, I'll splash water on my face throughout the day: it feels nice and cool and it washes off the sweat (which contains salt - and who wants salt on their face!) :p:D

Even in the winter months, if my skin feels dry, I might splash some nice warm water on my face and then (without toweling off), I'll massage in a little bit of lotion/cream into the dry areas of my skin - while sitting in front of a space heater/fireplace (until my skin isn't wet anymore). It's like a mini-facial. :)
Wow, sounds like a nice relaxing facial indeed! Putting on lotion/moisturizer without toweling off sounds new to me, but it looks like a great idea!

I wash my face with facewash twice a day.... one in the morning shower and one in the night shower.
And yeah 2-3 times more without facewash :p
I get that you don't really want to wash your face with cleanser too much. Sounds great, too!