• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

How many of your girls grill

Rhonda333

Staff member
I know outdoor grilling has always been considered a man's occupation. But they don't have any exclusive right. I don't really have an 'outdoor' , just an apartment terrace, but I have a really nice gas grill out there and I grill throughout the year. Usually its just for me and Luciano (the cat) so I'd do a steak for me and shrimp for him. Sometimes I get lucky and have a real date I can grill for. Funny thing, the man, (when it is a man) most always wants to take over and do the grilling himself. Maybe I am bucking a million years of evolution, so I quietly give way and retire to the kitchen,

Redgirl

I don't grill as a rule. I sometimes help when my dad is grilling and he has his hands full. Or sometimes we take turns, but it's not something I feel the need to do unless it helps out. I don't really like to cook.