• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

How Do You Spend Your Free Time?

cristyloe

There are many different things which you can do in your free time. Personally I don't have much free time but when I have I visit cam sites. Here you can find list of best cam sites, think you can choose something for your taste webcamsrating.com
As for me the best one is CamQuickie.com they have many models who are online all the time so it will not be boring to use it. About the cheapest one, i think this is Chaturbatefreecams.com because they have many free chat rooms you can use

nateboussad

I literally do nothing. I used to be a gamer (addicted, runescape) now i have no friends, no social life, gf etc. but yeah just wondering what you guys like doing? or also what you want to do in your spare time if you could

things i think will be most common:

party, drinking, clubbing, sex, going out with friends, etc. i wish i could do those things but yeah.

avagrace

I don't have much free time, but it is so important that you take time for yourself often... I am a dancer but dancing takes a lot of time and it's sometimes stressful, I also do yoga I would recommend this to do in your spare time especially if you have a lot of stress in your life.