• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

How Did You Find GirlsForum?

Sherri

I had a boyfriend question and was looking for female opinion, so I Googled female forums and thought I'd give this one a try.

A

Amanduhh

Google is my friend :) .....he knows all the cool places to hang out on the net

bewoow

Some friends of mine are using it too, there I found my way to that also! Yes, and its a nice page, lot to talk about, so yes!

penguinbaby

Also for me Google is a very good friend. :D

Jessie has looked for a nice forum to join for meeting new people and after reading some posts I've decided that I want to find new friends here. ;)

Prettyline

google.^^
i was searching for a palce to talk about girly stuff since most of my friends are male and i kinda lack female friends :D

ABBY1996

I was also searching on google as "girl forum " and I came and joined....last year. And this website is the best!! U can find a solution for anything......with the great helpful members u can get advice and tips on anything!

Last edited by a moderator:

Twobitgirl

Just a figment
Apparently I signed up a ways back and then promptly forgot about it. I Googled 'Girl Forums' tonight and this popped up. I didn't even remember it until I tried to sign up and was told I already had an account. So here I am. Can't imagine why I didn't hang around in the first place, this forum rocks.

Zjed

Very nightly
I heard about it on another forum and decided to login since I like forums and this place seemed neat - I've lost count on how many different forums I'm a member of though.