• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

How Did You Find GirlsForum?

jullia

Hi
I from Uzbekistan....and in our country everybody speak Russian or Uzbek..I learn English and our teacher said that if I want to know English I must try talk with foreigners and she gave us this forum....and I'm so glad that I can speak with you ;-)

I found it through google, I was bored looking for a girlie forum to post it and voila! and I found this forum
I also do that.My friends tell me to search forums to make friends and we will know of other countries' cultrue and history.So i like to surf the Internet and chat with the online people.:music:

i basically found it on google. i joined this other forum but it got closed down so i was looking for a new one...i like it so far

Charlotte123

I just joined today, i searched girls forum and the first one i went on was rubbish i cant remember what it was called but it was mensioned earlier in the other comment, i searched on Bing.

marmora

i searched it on google . i was bored and didn't know what to search for so i wrote 'girls forum' and i'm so happy i'm one of this awesome forum