• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

How Did You Find GirlsForum?

C

Cassie

I was on an NHS site, then clicked on successive links and eventually ended up here. Glad I did! :) x

G

Gilla01

I found your competitions first (through a comp forum) did them and came back, and came back .............................

Still do the competitions, but post as well.

cambop

I think I may have toddled over from the same forum as Gilla. The iPod comp had me clicking through but the friendly atmosphere on the boards had me staying. That's the good thing about comping as a hobby - you discover some real gems of sites that you would never normally find in your day to day surfing.

Previous to last December (when I started comping) I was guilty of going on 3 sites mainly - a craft forum site, eBay and google for various school work for the girls. Occassionally I'd play some online games with the girls but that was about it. Now - well it's like a whole new world has opened up. And I thought I was addicted to the net BEFORE! :rofl:

Diana

I was searching the net , didn't know what to do . I was so tired and bored . then , I thought of joining a forum and it was this lovely forum . I like it so much . I've never thought it would be like this.

true will

my beloved Google

My story is simple .
I was thinking about softy and girlish forums
then this simple word '' girl '' glittered in my mind .
so I wrote in my beloved Google "girls forum"
and suddenly this pinky site came up
lastly I said woooow .
Really I am glad to be one of you .

chibiville

i HAVE FOUND GiRLS FORUM AT GOOGLE...i'VE TYPE GiRLS FORUM AT THE SEARCH AND SAW GiRLS FORUM AND iT LOOKS VERY iNTERESTiNG...