• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

How Did You Find GirlsForum?

Twobitgirl

Just a figment
Apparently I signed up a ways back and then promptly forgot about it. I Googled 'Girl Forums' tonight and this popped up. I didn't even remember it until I tried to sign up and was told I already had an account. So here I am. Can't imagine why I didn't hang around in the first place, this forum rocks.

Zjed

Very nightly
I heard about it on another forum and decided to login since I like forums and this place seemed neat - I've lost count on how many different forums I'm a member of though.

Twobitgirl

Just a figment
I heard about it on another forum and decided to login since I like forums and this place seemed neat - I've lost count on how many different forums I'm a member of though.
I know what you mean. I seem to collect forums to post on. Sometimes I sign up for one and forget all about it for months, then stumble across it in my bookmarks and start posting again.

Heather

What doesn't kill me makes me stronger
I was looking for a forum on Google to get into and this one I came acrossed and decided to give it a try and actually started enjoying it