• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

How common is it that lots of girls in college are crazy about a guy ONLY because of his looks?

Maria99

There is one guy at my college who is considered "ridicuously gorgeous" by lots of the girls there - including pretty much all of my friends - and I have noticed that he seems to have a really enviable success with girls simply because of that.
He is that guy with supermodel - about 6'6 tall, very muscular, very broad shoulders, beautiful eyes, perfect chest and abs, and so on - and I often notice girls ogling him with large eyes and smiling romantically at him, and several of them have walked up to him and asked straight-out if he wants to go on a date, or they will whistle at him and call him "hot" or "sexy".
Some of the more blunt girls have even walked up to him while he was sitting somewhere and just sat down on his lap and asked him questions (I saw a cute and rather curvy girl do that to him about two weeks ago, and she was wearing tight leggings and a tight low-cut top, so she was apparently extra aggressive there).
And most of these girls don't seem particularly interested in his personality, since they make it as clear as possible from the beginning that they are mainly interested in his body.

Is this something that happens often to guys who are considered really, really, really hot?

Twobitgirl

Just a figment
I've seen it happen but not so much since school. In the real world things are a lot different in my experience. Sure, girls zoom in on guys they think are cute but it doesn't have much substance for going the distance. I guess some girls are only after something quick and fleeting. It's kind of unfortunate actually because guys like that tend to be harder to approach by girls with serious intentions, just because these guys start to think of all girls (especially the aggressive ones) as the same.
It's the same as when guys hit on cute girls. A lot of them just hit on them because they're cute and nothing else, and it makes it hard to find someone who's sincere because it makes it seem like all guys are the same.

Maria99

I've seen it happen but not so much since school. In the real world things are a lot different in my experience. Sure, girls zoom in on guys they think are cute but it doesn't have much substance for going the distance. I guess some girls are only after something quick and fleeting. It's kind of unfortunate actually because guys like that tend to be harder to approach by girls with serious intentions, just because these guys start to think of all girls (especially the aggressive ones) as the same.
It's the same as when guys hit on cute girls. A lot of them just hit on them because they're cute and nothing else, and it makes it hard to find someone who's sincere because it makes it seem like all guys are the same.
Ah okay, it does seem to be pretty intense for this guy though.
I mean, how common is it that a guy like him is approached by a girl who just walks up to him in tight clothes and sits down on his lap, smiles at him and asks for his name, and then sits and makes out with him a little while later?

I guess it might happen every now and then for a REEEALLY hot guy like him - those girls probably just decide to take the risk and hope that it will give them a chance to get intimate with him as quickly as possible.

Redgirl

Oh my gosh I could never do that with a guy, no matter what he looks like. When I see girls who are willing to be that forward and aggressive i can't believe they're going to get much out of it except some quick meaningless fun that won't last beyond a couple of weeks. I don't care how hot a guy is, it isn't worth cheapening one's self for a quickie.

Maria99

Oh my gosh I could never do that with a guy, no matter what he looks like. When I see girls who are willing to be that forward and aggressive i can't believe they're going to get much out of it except some quick meaningless fun that won't last beyond a couple of weeks. I don't care how hot a guy is, it isn't worth cheapening one's self for a quickie.
I am pretty sure that he has several sex partners at the same time, and they are probably okay with that since they seem to just want his body.
I actually caught him sitting with two girls a couple months ago, and he kissed both of them several times - he always had his arms around both of them, and he would sit and kiss one of the girls for probably at least a minute, then he started kissing the other girl right after that.
One of them had to leave after a while, and at that point he simply continued making out with the girl who was left with him.

If he was willing to sit and kiss those two girls at the same time like that, then I am fairly sure that he has had sex with both of them at the same time as well at some point - maybe lots of times.

It seems to me that he himself isn't that interested in relationships either - he seems to just enjoy the attention and all the sex opportunities that he gets.

Last edited:

sargam

A good looking hot guy always does not mean that the person is a decent guy,

Sure that the attraction may be mutual but with time it is bound to fade away

It happens to good looking guys if they have the fortune/misfortune of being near girls who are aggressive in showing their like for someone.
Just like attractive women will often get a lot of attention from guys.

JennyBright

It happens to good looking guys if they have the fortune/misfortune of being near girls who are aggressive in showing their like for someone.
Just like attractive women will often get a lot of attention from guys.
Well, actually this happens quite a lot, basing from my experience. Just don't hit on guys who are selfish a**holes, right?