• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

How can I change my style of clothing ?

Viviane

I want to change the way I dress, I feel like my style of clothing look boring, I want to instead start to wear something different more like attention seeking or as if when your walking in the road people turn and look at you(but not too much of course;p) the problem is that I don't where to start from and I have a wardrobe full of boring clothe. Does anyone have any advice? :)

F

FashionModelG.J

Okay I hope this helps, first things first keep all your "boring" clothes and change them up with some D.I.Y if you have a plain long sleeved shirt cut out the should area to make a peek a boo top they're so cute. Also if you have plain outfits with no designs wear some jackets, cardigans, long necklaces, just something to be eye catching, read some fashion magazines to see the latest trends or go shopping for cheap yet stylish clothes I hope I helped.

Viviane

Okay I hope this helps, first things first keep all your "boring" clothes and change them up with some D.I.Y if you have a plain long sleeved shirt cut out the should area to make a peek a boo top they're so cute. Also if you have plain outfits with no designs wear some jackets, cardigans, long necklaces, just something to be eye catching, read some fashion magazines to see the latest trends or go shopping for cheap yet stylish clothes I hope I helped.

Dashunyx

You cant try find some interesting looks on diffrent sites, choose some of them and buy everething for it. You dont need buy expensive clothers from looks, but find something similar.
Good luck

Claire Renick

Agreed, but try something you've never worn and make sure its comfortable .This will enhance your fashion and try to buy something that is not very expensive at first .

Last edited by a moderator: