• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

How About A Music Section??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so there are about 7-8 separate threads about music within both the Lounge and Hot Topics.. So I was thinking how about a separate room for music? That way The Lounge wouldn't be so crowded and it would be a lot easier for people to view and post. Therefore.... More views and posts.

Just a suggestion

What do you guys think??

It looks as if topics on TV and Movies are heading in the same direction as well

admin_old

Administrator
Sure, we ca have an 'Entertainment' category, with music, videos , movies , celeb talks etc stacked up.

You can share videos, as well as post music files as well...

I'll do the settings in a few hrs,,,,

Admin

kate

Sounds like a great section to me. I love talking about what I'm listening to and hearing what others are as well, you never know when your going to find the next diamond in the rough out there.

scorpirulz

Ok so there are about 7-8 separate threads about music within both the Lounge and Hot Topics.. So I was thinking how about a separate room for music? That way The Lounge wouldn't be so crowded and it would be a lot easier for people to view and post. Therefore.... More views and posts.

Just a suggestion

What do you guys think??

It looks as if topics on TV and Movies are heading in the same direction as well

:D U R A ROCK STAR MANIAC!!!!! I HAV ALWAYS TOLD YA TAT U COME UP WT SOME CRAZZY COOL STUFF!!!! i WUD LOVE 2 SEE THE ENTERTAINMENT SECTION COMING UP!!!!

THANKS A TON ADMIN!!! YUP U R A LEGEND LIKE WAT MANIAC SAID! THREE CHEERS TO U! WAT SAY GURLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.