• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

highwaisted

Whats Ur Meaning For Highwaisted Pants

• Highwaisted Pants Are Just Above your ass

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Highwaisted Pants Are To The belly button

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Highwaisted Pants Are To Your boobs

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh, I recently purchased a pair of high waisted pants and I just love how secure I feel in them. Plus, they hold in my belly and give me such a flattering look!

Last edited:
High waisted pants enhances your body shape and makes it look really attractive. They look amazing with crop tops and you may also look cute in short tank tops if you have narrow shoulder line. Another option you can try is a denim shirt tucked in the pant, it gives a really rugged look.

i have worn waisted jeans but prefer feel and appearance of low waisted jeans better. very difficult to find high waisted products in taiwan.

Twobitgirl

Just a figment
I wear a lot of vintage jeans from the '80s. They were made to fit so much better then than they do now. They hug all the right contours and don't try to hide the female physique like so many styles nowadays. The ones I wear come up to my bellybutton and they're sexy as hell.