1. Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Hi!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Celnixo, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Celnixo

Celnixo New Member

Hey there! I am new to this site and hope to meet some girls that are like myself! <3

I'm pretty outgoing and happy in general and like to have fun. I also like showing my body off in a discrete way, which is actually the issue I joined here to talk about with other girls, since I thought it wasn't really normal to do at first. However it would seem that it isn't that unusual, according to another member here, which is really nice to know! <3

2. NATUREGIRL

NATUREGIRL Member

Hiya welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy your stay, I agree there is nothing wrong with showing of your body in the right circumstances, As I am a naturist i would not say just "show of my body" but being nude does not bother me in the right places.
    But just be careful about showing of your body even in a discreet way, to many bad things can happen.
    TAKE CARE XX

3. rabbithabit

rabbithabit Member

celine, i wonder who that other member is (ha ha). it is quite normal for good looking women to want to expose their private parts for excitement. All The Nude Photo Sites Are Testament To That Desire. Nature Girl is Correct that exposure can lead to trouble with bad guys. i am sure it also depends where you live. taiwanese girls and probably most asian girls are more prone to dressing scantily due to the weather and traditions of area. taiwanese police are very tolerate of nudity in public and most cops will compliment girls that are dressed sexy to please men.

i have model part-time for many years so am quite use to being fully exposed around a group of people

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2017