• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Hi, I'm Cassie :O)

C

Cassie

Hello everyone!

I'm completely new here and I suppose it's just polite to introduce myself.

My name is Cassie, I'm training to be a sexual health nurse after finishing my degree and nursing training in the UK. I'm currently "on rotation" which is nursing speak for being swapped around hospital wards to learn about other specialities LOL

I love music and art/design and in my spare time I go out as much as I can with my boyfriend Christy and have a laugh.

I'm here mainly to make new friends. If anyone wants to PM me, please feel free to do so!

Thanks all

C x

Hi Cassie and welcome to Girls Forum, I hope you enjnoy your stay here. Im a moderator here so if theres anything you want to know or just want a chat drop me a line.

Happy posting and see you around the forums

xox

Maniac

Becky

<b>Community Manager</b>
Hi and welcome to GF, great to have you here! Make yourself at home and post loads x

C

Cassie

Thanks Maniac and Becky. I'll do my best and try not too be too silly LOL :)

Hi Cassie, I'm Claire, welcome to GF =)

I started my training as a nurse but quite after about 6 months deciding it wasn't for me =/

C

Cassie

Hi Claire :) Thanks for the welcome. I nearly gave up at one point too, but if I had, my family would have disowned me LOL x