• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Hi Everyone

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone,

My name is Brent and I am the new owner of Girls Forum. As you can tell, we are working on sprucing up the forum and providing you with a comfortable fun site to hang out on, ask questions and meet others around the world.

Feel free to ask me any questions. Look forward to making this a great place for you all!

midnight123

Woah! Hello I'm midnight :) it is very nice to meet you :D I was really afraid that girlsforum.com was gone :eek: but I guess it was just the new look lil. Um 2 Questions
1) Are there going to me new mode?
2) what happen to the old person and how did you get to own this wonderful site?

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Midnight,

Not sure about your first question. Do you mean Mods as in Moderators?

The previous owner did not have the time to put into that site so we agreed to let me take over and help move things along.

midnight123

Yay so excited! I cant wait to apply and see new mode too. Also you might meet my friend solitaire! She is the mod on here and has worked very hard :) I was even her helper when she was gone I would look out for people who were doing bad!

J

jennifer74

Hi Brent,

Welcome to this wonderful website, and congratulations on your new ownership! :) My name is Jennifer, and i am one of the most active members on here, so i could help you with anything or any question you may have. I am also looking forward to the new site! Thanks again!

With much love,
Jennifer:D