• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Hi everybody!

orangelullaby

Hi girls!!
I've just joined this community and I'd like to say hello to everybody!
I'm from Italy and I'm looking for new friends all over the world to share stories, experiences and good tips with! I like travelling, cooking and healthy eating! Hope we'll have a great time together!
:)

orangelullaby

Hi Danielle! Thank you for welcoming!!
I like cooking typical italian meals like pasta, risotto, fish, white meats and vegetable pies as well. Actually, what I like most is cooking cakes, especially chocolate and fruit cakes, but lately I couldn't make so many of them because of my diet! :-(( What about you? we could share some recipes if you like... I know some yummy italian ones I'm sure you'd love!! :))
Keep in touch!

I love italian foods! i cook them all the time mostly seafood mix with pasta. i also cook pork chops, fried rice, and salmon. i also enjoy cooking cakes also and banana muffins. im not the greatest cook but i do learn the best from my mom. if u have any good italian recipes i would like to hear it thx!

orangelullaby

I have lots of good italian recipes!! Here's one of my favorite: a tender and yummy chocolate cake, quite easy to prepare and so good!! I love it! Try it out and let me know what you think! I'm sure you'll like it as well!! I'm sorry I have translated just this one, but I'll post some more recipes as soon as I can!! :-D

CHOCOLATE CAKE

Ingredients: 200 grams dark chocolate, 100 grams butter, 3 eggs, 100 grams sugar, 2 tablespoon of flour, 1 tablespoon of icing sugar.

Directions: Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C (356 degrees F). Let chocolate and butter melt in a double soucepan, mixing from time to time until the ingredients got melted, then take the soucepan off of the flame. In a large bowl mix yolks with sugar, then pour the chocolate and butter mixture (make sure it's cold) on it and, finally, add the flour, mixing all the ingredients together. In another bowl whip egg whites and add them to the mixture, being careful not to amalgamate them too quickly, or they will deflate. Butter and dust with flour a rectangular cake pan (the ideal size is 20 cm x 27 cm), pour the mixture on it and cook the cake in the oven for about 20 minutes. Sprinkle icing sugar on it before serving and...enjoy your cake!!

Hi and welcome to GF.

I can see already that you are having a great time here. :)

Might I suggest that you put your recipes and cooking tips under Domestic Goddess, just to keep this thread clear.