• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Hey Sexy, What are you wearing? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well girls, here's a thread to skyte or just let us know what you're wearing today.

I went on to Polyvore.com and created a replica of what I wore today... Im curently in my PJs lol

So here it is.. Minus a ring and my handbag I couldn't be bothered looking for and it was a mission putting the bits and pieces together... But it was fun

You dont have to got through Polyvore to show us what you're wearing though. Just a description. It could help the less co-ordinated... well... co-ordinate, and we could share ideas.

Well?? What are you wearing today?
wearing.jpg

Star Light

Nice thread maniac *Huggles* ^^

I'm wearing a blue long sleeved top and blue pants. (Pjs) i have pink ones too ^^

Wow.. Loks like Pjs are in this season huh?? Lol

I took my gladiator sandals out today.
black footless tights
Black and purper knee high dress
Short cut black vest
and dark purple eye shadow

ellie

I always wear 1 ring and 1 necklace.......the ring a wedding one, the necklace one that signifies a troubled time in my lifers life that he gave to me. Otherwise I am bumming it a little now in some sweats and a thermal (tis damn cold outside).

Star Light

I woke up about 4 hours ago (It's 10:25AM here right now) and i got changed so i'm wearing Shorts, with a top and white socks. ^^

Going out later, hehe ^^. So, i'll have to change again ^^

cooool pic maniac!!!! me too at home so not wearing special.just a fuchsia long shirt n lime trouser.
Thanks Snowy.. You can make you're own at Polyvore.com. You can add pics from other sites as well and put together your own little collage.

I just came from my private tution,So I am wearing a red top that says "Bitches are sexy" (Too rude?) .A skinny blue jeans with a sexy pair of pockets,It's shape is like " W " .And a bracelet,Green one.I know odd combination o_O

Finally a pink clip and some eye liner.. minus a lipgloss

Im not working today!! Yay! Catching up on the house work. So today Im wearing....

Black track pants
White singlet
Tight fit black hoody

Blue

I spent my day at home again .. but we should be pretty even if we was at home right :p !!

I wear today ...
pink pant with green lines "scheme" , green t-shirt and long necklace holds a red coccinellidoe :D

Im at work wearing:
Blue bootcut jeans
Aqua LOW cut short, short sleeve tshirt
blue v neck singlet

and (remember Im at work)

Steel cap boots
and a lab coat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.