• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

hey guys! i have an important question

should i leave him?

• Total voters
my boyfriend hates it when i get tattoos but i really love them. like they hold a really significant meaning for me. what do i do?
p.s i getting a tattoo today

shyramarie

be good lady
boyfriends should support you feel not put challenge down. you can want marking and loving him too

so many boys available, can chose more better partners

Last edited by a moderator:

rabbithabit

I have five tattoos and would never let anyone control my body like your boyfriend is trying to do to you.

tell him my body my decision if you object lets break up, if he loves you he will back down

It's your body, and you can do whatever you want, as long as it's safe of course.
If he can't accept you, then he's not the right guy for you, and the break up will eventually come. End it now, before things get too serious. And I understand that you may love him, but you should love yourself even more girl!

my boyfriend hates it when i get tattoos but i really love them. like they hold a really significant meaning for me. what do i do?
p.s i getting a tattoo today
Do whatever makes you feel confident. If he doesn't accept the beautiful confident person that you are then you need to rethink your relationship.