• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Hey Girlies xx

farheenrk12

Hey Girls, I'm Farheen and im from London. Im a girl thats described as friendly positive and inspirational and i enjoy photography, journaling, art and music and im interested in health , nature and social issues and i always insist on never giving up and keeping my head up high no matter what happens. Ive just left school and i will be going to college soon, i have a true passion for education and rights and as a Muslim girl growing up , i was always taught how i should always value education and that it is the key to success. Im looking forward to studying a levels- psychology, sociology and English and im so keen and determined to attend university in the future and i may want to study journalism or social sciences. I have a very sympathetic and caring character and i want to create a change to our society. i love communicating with people and talking to people about different experiences and i would love to have as many different conversations with you all x
Girls, be happy and dream big
Farheen xoxoxo