• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

help! where do i find slutty clothes??

anna313a

alright, so im looking for places to find slutty clothes, and you might ask why. well, ive simply just realized that the clothing and accessories im attracted to is slutty, tacky, trashy, over the top, etc, which im fine with! the issue is just that i have a hard time finding items at my level of tacky. as an example, i pretty much only like form fitting tops, and ones that show cleavage. very much in the style of early 2000s cami tops worn by reality stars, with ridiculous prints and details. the easiest way for me to find these very special and tacky items are on sites like depop, but the items are ripped away before i can get to them!! ive found a brand called prettylittlething which comes close to my style a lot, but its still a little too “fashionnova internet chick” for me. basically just a little to modern and utopian action movie looking for me. a lot of very high end designer brands make those over the top items that i love, but i cant afford to pay hundreds of dollars for a dior or dolce gabbana shirt or pants. basically my style needs are (always) high waisted (with pants and skirts), tight and form fitting, in vibrant colors or animal print, and preferably with cute, little details. just like juicy couture has charms and chains on all of their bags, or when jeans have symbols on the back pockets or colorful contrast stitching. oh and anything with gold details, i love that! pretty much i just overdo every outfit and ive done so since i was first allowed to pick my own clothes!. (oh and if anyone worries about dresscode or modesty, i live in denmark and no one gives a damn what you wear in school, at work or elsewhere)
hope you have some tips!

Christinegirl

Staff member
The term "slutty" bothers me. It's a derogatory term, often used to describe clothes that are sexy/feminine.

Personally, I'd be careful about wearing sexy/revealing clothes in public because some men treat revealing clothes on a woman as "advertising" for sex.
I know we should be allowed to wear what we want and not be harassed but, sadly, that often is not the case.

I hope men in Denmark are better at exercising self-control. :)

Having said that, I would wear small outfits (tight tops that stretch, short skirts, etc.) to get your desired look. (But I'd still wear them at home, for my special someone.) ;)

anna313a

The term "slutty" bothers me. It's a derogatory term, often used to describe clothes that are sexy/feminine.

Personally, I'd be careful about wearing sexy/revealing clothes in public because some men treat revealing clothes on a woman as "advertising" for sex.
I know we should be allowed to wear what we want and not be harassed but, sadly, that often is not the case.

I hope men in Denmark are better at exercising self-control. :)

Having said that, I would wear small outfits (tight tops that stretch, short skirts, etc.) to get your desired look. (But I'd still wear them at home, for my special someone.) ;)
thanks for your reply! the word “slutty” is something ive translated from danish. the meaning is similar, but not the same. i cant really find the perfect word in english, but i’ll leave it at that ahahah. i dont know where youre from (im guessing maybe america?), but in denmark theres generally not as much sexism as in other countries. wearing tight and/or revealing clothes in denmark is NOT an invite to sexual activity. and most of all, people generally dont really care what you wear. and yes, men are much more disciplined over here! sometimes there can be a pisshouse drunk, old guy giving you compliments you didnt ask for, but it happens very rarely!

Christinegirl

Staff member
I'm so glad that men in Denmark are more disciplined. :)

A lot of men, here in the U.S. (as well as Europe, Africa, South America, Asia), are also disciplined and would never dream of hurting a woman. But unfortunately, there are too many men who don't need a lot of encouragement when it comes to taking liberties with a woman that they're not entitled to.
Wearing sexy/revealing clothes isn't an invitation for a man to grope, stare, etc. but a lot of men will use it as an excuse for their unwanted/abusive behavior.

Thank you for the good news (regarding Danish men). Perhaps it has to do with how boys are raised? We all might need to visit Denmark and learn from your parenting skills. :) ✈