• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

help problems at work with a guy

I need help with this issue at work. there is this guy I used to be friends with, he is a coworker and we talked on snap chat, we would send pictures of my day to day life but at a certain point he started sending nude pictures and videos of himself to me i stopped being friends with him and then he told everyone at work that I was sleeping with him. I never had sex with him and I do not want that rumor spread around at work especially now since there is a guy I want to ask out at work. I hope he never heard that rumor, he is relatively new.

Rhonda333

Go straight to the HR department at work and report that you are being sexually harassed by a coworker. They are bound by law to intervene and stop the behavior. If they don't, you have lots of choices- Legal Aid for one.

Rhonda is right to suggest going straight to HR. I would caution against becoming involved with anyone else from work, though. If things don't work out with the next guy, he might harass you in a different or worse way. If that happens, yet again, things may not end too well for you.

Rhonda is right to suggest going straight to HR. I would caution against becoming involved with anyone else from work, though. If things don't work out with the next guy, he might harass you in a different or worse way. If that happens, yet again, things may not end too well for you.
thanks I did go to the HR. They said he no longer works there and they were right he quit the job. they said they can not do anything about this. they cant really fire someone for spreading rumors about someone else.

Redgirl

I doubt there's really NOTHING they can do about someone spreading rumors. It sounds like someone trying to avoid doing their job to me. If someone is spreading rumors or making you uncomfortable at work there should always be an action available. In your case I'm glad you reported that pig and got it on the record.