• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Help me with Acne

L

lifetolive

Hi all,

I am facing issues with Acne from last one year now. I cannot apply any cosmetics on my face as I am scared this may react with acne. I do eat close to healthy food. I have also started taking treatment for this but still no results :(

ChristinaV

Hi all,

I am facing issues with Acne from last one year now. I cannot apply any cosmetics on my face as I am scared this may react with acne. I do eat close to healthy food. I have also started taking treatment for this but still no results :(
Hello! I also suffered from acne and been through lots of treatments. The retinol/vitamin A pills do work and bring amazing results you should definitely go for it you will not regret it trust me! I can understand that you are worried about make-up but there are special products in the market esp for acne prone/sensitive skins like ours.

Last edited by a moderator:

elixirhtcisb

You don't need to sare of the acne its happend to most of the poeple when they growing young just consult a dermotologist to recommed you the best medinice for it...

VivaGlow

For all acne sufferers out there

You're not alone. Continue your treatment. It could take time. Sometimes it will take around 4 to 6 weeks to see results, sometimes longer. But just hang in there. If you've suffered acne for quite some time and your treatment or regimen is not working, then it's time to make a switch. Try natural, try chemical, but not all at once.

If a product is irritating your skin, stop using it. If you're breaking out more than usual after starting on a product or treatment, you're either purging or allergic or it may not be compatible with your skin.

Start looking at your diet. Watch out for acne-causing foods. Minimize your intake of sugar, fatty foods, and dairy products. Balance your diet by eating food rich in vitamins and minerals (fruits and veg).

Acne is a journey. Some people experience differently than others, but it doesn't mean your life should revolve on your acne. Whether or not it comes off totally, the important thing is to not let it control your life. If it's causing you too much mental pain, then seek professional help.

jayant kapoor

Hi all,

Aloe vera has many benefits, one of them being it reduces pigmentation and sagging of the dark circles under the eyes. The anti-inflammatory and the anti-oxidant property rich aloe vera helps in providing the relief to the dark circles and treats them very fast. You should take some aloe vera extract and massage it under your eyes for atleast 10 minutes every night and then wipe away with a soft cotton pad. You can see effective results in a week.

Last edited by a moderator: