• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Help me with Acne

L

lifetolive

Hi all,

I am facing issues with Acne from last one year now. I cannot apply any cosmetics on my face as I am scared this may react with acne. I do eat close to healthy food. I have also started taking treatment for this but still no results :(

Janice20

Use the Turmeric face pack to get rid from the acne. I also try the Turmeric face pack for removing the acne from face. Hope it is helpful for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChristinaV

Hi all,

I am facing issues with Acne from last one year now. I cannot apply any cosmetics on my face as I am scared this may react with acne. I do eat close to healthy food. I have also started taking treatment for this but still no results :(
Hello! I also suffered from acne and been through lots of treatments. The retinol/vitamin A pills do work and bring amazing results you should definitely go for it you will not regret it trust me! I can understand that you are worried about make-up but there are special products in the market esp for acne prone/sensitive skins like ours.
I would stronly recommend either Avene's couvrance or La Roche Posay's Toleriane series. You could ask for a free sample and try both to see how your skin reacts. Let me know if either of them was any good. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

elixirhtcisb

You don't need to sare of the acne its happend to most of the poeple when they growing young just consult a dermotologist to recommed you the best medinice for it...