• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

HELP! black little hairs ??

kinaax809

Ive went to doctors with this and they just don’t know. I’m thinking of going to my family doctor just to see if he knows what’s wrong but I’ve tried to figure out whatever they are for what seems like forever. A couple of months ago I had unprotected sex with a guy and afterwards I noticed tiny black strings/short hairs in clusters on my underwear. At first I thought it must’ve been fuzz or from my underwear but ever since that day I’ve noticed I have tiny black clusters of fine hairs showing up in my discharge/on my underwear. I have no clue what they are and they don’t look like any type of worms. They just look like tiny strings, sometimes they’re long and sometimes they’re short. They never gave me any symptoms at all, no itching, no nothing. They just show up on my vaginal area almost everyday. Before I would wash up in the shower and they would be gone for a while but they’d come right back. I have no clue what they are and I’ve searched the entire web trying to figure it out, and I’ve told doctors and each time they didn’t know or just ignored my worries. I’m so worried and I’ve already gotten medications for parasites and worms. What could it be???

Christinegirl

When you put them between your fingers, do they stay "solid", like hair, or do they "dissolve"?
For example, when I make hot chocolate, sometimes there's a piece of undissolved chocolate in the drink. If I'm not sure whether it's a little bug or not, I get it in between my fingers and squish it. If it stays solid, I figure it's a bug. If it dissolves, I'm relieved it was only a piece of chocolate. :)

I would recommend getting an over the counter douche and see if that eliminates the problem. If the "hairs" come back, I would go to a doctor/clinic who can test you for sexually transmitted diseases. If you don't have an STD, it will put your mind at ease.

I don't know the circumstances where you had unprotected sex, but will you have unprotected sex in the future? If not, at least this has been a learning experience.

Please let us know what you find out, and good luck. :)