1. Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Help a girl out..

Discussion in 'Guy Talk!' started by The newbie, Sep 25, 2016.

1. The newbie

The newbie New Member

Hey girls, I met this guy at the start of the year & we really hit it off, everything was going amazing until it got serious.. he wasn't ready for a relationship because of his past gf which I understood so we ended things in the march, but things kept continuing when we were out in the night club we'd kiss & act like the old days.. 9 months later he's still in my life & recently he brought me out on a date & the next night I seen him in the club & he was acting so weird.. anyways I got pretty drunk & this guy came onto me & we kissed. My ex seen this & snapped. We had a huge argument. But afterwards he rang me & told me exactly how he felt & how he wanted to get back with me but now it's all changed since me & the other guy kissed :(
    I don't know what to do, I really love this guy & I made a shitty mistake

2. Lyssa R

Lyssa R Sweet and sassy waitress from New Zealand

To me, if a guys kissed mother girl while supposedly being my bf or at least interested in me, I would think twice before I take him back. So I think the same should be true in reverse. You made a silly mistake, but I think I it's best you move on. If you make. Mistake that early in a relationship, you'll probably do it again eventually.

3. rabbithabit

rabbithabit Member

just apologize and explain you were very drunk & wanting to make him jealous so he would come back to you. tell him all you did is kiss other guy and did not sleep out with him, that night. chances are he will be touched by your honesty.