• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

He tattooed my name on his arm

Stasia

Hi am dating a 38 year old guy and am 22. See this guy tattooed my name on his arm. We have never met but we have been datong online for the last 6 months. We met thru facebook and he is coming to the country by the end of this month. I domt have such a good relationship with my mother and this guys is like my family. Question is do u think our love is real or is it just me trying to get sb to love me?

senidida

I belive that's we can love somebody, only if we know this person personally. I don't belive in relationships like that. Sorry...

Btw. Where are you from?

Simimano

Well..It depends really, we can't answer that for you, unfortunately. Once you get to know him better over time I'm sure it'll be clear to you..How do you honestly feel about him? Like really truly honestly, Sit down and think about it. You're the only one who can figure it out. :)

Stasia

FYI y'all the guy was a total dupe. I resolved my issues with my mom and my advice to y'all is to never ever trust anyone you meet online. some things just aint real. I learnt the hard way.