• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

He cheated

Zefi Styles ❤

We’ve been dating for half a year and my best friend told me that she saw him with another girl being VERY close to each other. Then, she asked the girl and she said that they are dating for a week! What should I do? I want to break up with him but I don’t know if I can bc I think I’m in love with him! Help me please. The last few days are a living hell for me

I would suggest asking your boyfriend. He may not tell you the truth but then, he might. If he says he's not dating/seeing anyone (and he wasn't cheating on you), I would try to get the girl and your boyfriend in the same room and ask them both what's going on.
If you can't talk to the girl, maybe you can get your best friend and your boyfriend together and ask them what's going on.
If you still can't find out the truth, I'd give your boyfriend the benefit of the doubt but watch him very closely and don't let him have sex with you (in case he is being unfaithful to you. He could get a sexually transmitted disease from someone if he's having sex with someone else, and give it to you.)