• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

have you ever gone back to date a guy from high school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you ever gone back to dating a guy from high school that you were friends with in high school or just knew him and not as friends? did they want to date you?
I just wonder if this is an appropriate thing to do to people you don't know that well.

missy23232323

I think its a common thing to do esp. sometimes u know them quite well from school days so it is quite obvious that when u bumped onto them many months or years after school, theres a lot to catch up and sometimes the way u feel towards each other changes when we mature a bit. And naturally sexual feelings comes in later in life so yeah, i dont think its weird.

My situation is totally the opposite - I dated my ex when we were both in high school and i lost my virginity to him too but after high school we somehow just grew apart and we broke up. The odd thing is that he was my first and only serious boyfriend so far. Maybe im a bit weird...lol.

no thats more normal then trying to reach someone after finishing high school. i am thinking about asking a guy out from high school we never dated then but I wanted to date him then, he just had a girlfriend, i knew she was going to break up with him but i never knew when that happened. I want to date him but im worried its either not appropriate to ask , maybe hes married or he might not remember me, we weren't really friends we were more acquaintances. but the reason i think its good to go back to someone from high school first you already know them you have gone through the same school system and another good thing is maybey they liked you but didnt have the guts to ask you out.

missy23232323

How do know if his girlfriend has broken up with him? Maybe she is married to him now?
But maybe he is unattached now so the time may be right.
If I were you, I would try to plan 'an accidental' meeting...like bumping onto each other at the shops or somewhere. And then, start chatting casually and maybe get a coffee or something. If he is interested in you, he would join you no matter what. Even if he wasnt free at that moment, you can easily ask him for contact number.
I know many friends of mine have done 'accidental' meetings as an excuse to hook up. Even I have experienced it before where this guys I used to chat a lot with on the train to university. He then stopped going to university so I didnt see him around until 6 months later there were a few coincidental meetings on the street opposite my train stop where he would be either using the ATM or coming out of the nearby store at the same time as I got off my train.
Finally I found myself in a coffee shop with him chatting away...something we have never done eventhough we chatted casually a lot on the train but never on a social outing.

i dont know where he lives, or where I can plan this meeting all I have is his email from school. But I will try emailing him, seeing how he's doing if he doesn't remember me then whatever.

Thanks for answering so many of my posts, link me to any questions you might have.
There doesn't seem to be many people answering questions,

Last edited by a moderator:

missy23232323

You are welcome, girly.

Yes this forum is quite quiet, thats why i only visit this once a week...mostly early in the week bcuz on Thursdays to Sundays I am too tired from working ....Im a cafe girl in daytime and then a bar girl at night, this is what a struggling student has to do to survive living in a big city like Sydney!!

Sherise

have you ever gone back to dating a guy from high school that you were friends with in high school or just knew him and not as friends? did they want to date you?
I just wonder if this is an appropriate thing to do to people you don't know that well.
I have found my sole mate and he was friend at school and we're 28th years old and it's been the best nine months of our lives xx I don't really remember him from school from about year nine but we met randomly on a bus one day decided to hook up and never left each others side! since xx he told me that he always liked me from school but was so shy at doing anything and i suppose I thought I was never good enough as I always got bullied but now we're looking at the future not only talking about marriage but planning it in our heads (not popped the ?yet!) Lol but it's worth a shot if your gonna Find your sole mate and best friend! If you never say yes in life you will never no if it is the right decision so do it xx

Christinegirl

It hasn't happened to me personally but it sounds fine to me. Sometimes a boy is better when he's more mature anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.