• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Have you ever encounter this?

TammyValentine

Hi all. Have you ever seen someone that was wearing a mask but as they were about to sneeze, they take it off and put it back after? Well what I saw for truly terrifying. I didn't dare to get close to the when I saw the person coming to my direction. I might sound crazy but I like to be cautious about this. I don't want to get sick knowing I could prevent it in the first place.

TammyValentine

Apparently it's worse than we think. I was waiting outside sainsbury on the weekend and some man just walked in without a mask on and when he got asked to put it on he just swore and said they r shit and still got let in
That's rather surprising how he would do that. I guess people do what they want now. Usually I would be the one sounding them off to wear a mask, instead of swearing they would give excuses from unrelated condition like "heart" (the exact reply just the word). It's best to let them be and let authorities handle it at best.

shanzi

That's rather surprising how he would do that. I guess people do what they want now. Usually I would be the one sounding them off to wear a mask, instead of swearing they would give excuses from unrelated condition like "heart" (the exact reply just the word). It's best to let them be and let authorities handle it at best.
Yh after all police did arrive shortly after