1. Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Have you ever cheated by strangers!!!!

Discussion in 'Relationship Discussion' started by Rebeka, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Rebeka

Rebeka New Member

What’s your story girls!!!!!

2. rabbithabit

rabbithabit Active Member

i have cheated with many guys in night club when high. i have no willpower at all when i see a hunk checking me up and down

Rebeka likes this.
  3. Rebeka

Rebeka New Member

Yeah I understand the situation. Sometimes it’s beyond the control to stop them especially in the night club. Apart of the night club have you cheated by any strangers??

4. shyramarie

shyramarie New Member

when i was married i cheated often with my husband best friend. they were both Marines. my ex husband is afro american and his friend was latino. his friend flirted with me in front of my ex husband but my ex husband always said " once you go black you never go back"

Rebeka likes this.
  5. rabbithabit

rabbithabit Active Member

how did my response get labeled as from shyramarie?

Rebeka likes this.
  6. Rebeka

Rebeka New Member

I didn’t mean anything I faced the same thing what you faced in night club. However one day I went to overseas, on the same flight one handsome guy seated next to me. He was so nice polite with a good manner and entire flight we were talking so many things. When we arrived we exchanged our number and he offered me to meet with him next day. I went there as I was interested of that guy. He came to me, we have taken some glasses of drinks. I don’t know suddenly I felt dizzy and lost my sense. I saw him he was doing something bad with me but I couldn’t control it. It was nightmare to me on that night . When I woke up I saw I was in police station.