• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Gossip Girls!! >_<

Nee-Chan

I don't know about you but I'm sooo against gossips! I can't stand girls who sit around all day dreaming up this kinda stuff! Getting into a gossip nowa days is like opening a page from the National Inquirer!

But thats just me!
Don't me ruin all your fun! :p

[/rant]

Now, lets gossip about gossiping, lol.
How do you feel on the subject?

beryl

haha, yea, i agree with you...gossiping make people in trouble sometimes.....hate it...but i'll gossip also...haha..but something im careful of is that, always telling the truth..dont gossip something which is fake or may not be true..

Depends what you mean by "gossip" :p

I hate malicious gossip - and men can be as bad as girls at that - but I will admit to enjoying a bit of gossip about somebody I know isn't very nice and is getting a bit of their own medicine. :D That said, I rarely, if ever, repeat what I hear - you just never know how truthful it is and, let's face it, gossip can be harmful.

Now, if you're talking celebrity goss - depends on the celeb and anyway I usually shrug my shoulders and say "Who cares?!!"

But if you've got any - I'll listen :rolleyes:

dahlia84

I hate malicious gossip - and men can be as bad as girls at that
GoldieShocks, that one was great! You just made my day LOL

I hate gossiping too but not listening to gossips :D I sometimes ask my mates if its so vital to talk about someone behind their back. It is really bad. If at that victim ever come to know about this, he/she would really feel very bad about it. I would suggest never gossip about someone who you are close to or who you know for real. Gossiping in a good way about a person is however appreciated. For example, you can gossip about me saying, Dahlia is now dating Brad pit or the vice versa... BLAH Lol

I personally know couple of girls who gossip because they are just plain mean! Never ever do that. Its so frustrating.

beryl

Ic。。。
so, who hv ever been harmed by people gossip about u? wt did u lose?
i did, i lost a friend。。。shame。。。

ZoBunny

I think that there's a difference between gossiping about people, and being rude behind somebody's back. I admit to the occasional gossip, but so long as nobody is getting hurt because of it. I don't care about people gossiping about me either, if I don't have to hear it, no harm done.

Blue

Depends what you mean by "gossip" :p }}}

mmm .. I hate girls who talking about others secrets, defects, .. & other bad things >> that's so painful .. for me I don't care

sometimes, we start gossiping <talking for along time> about diffrent things which we love or hate .. including people .. to spend our time & i find that funny if noone will hurt

^^

beryl

um。。。yea。。。all of u r correct, it depends。。︿︿

Karla

Would you all describe listening to gossip as a part of gossip,I think it is because if you don't listen then the gossip doesn't get a go further.

Gizelle

To some extent I would say it is a part, because it takes at least two to gossip and if there is no one to listen the gossiper won't speak. If on the hand you listen and identify to the person where they have gone wrong or the what they need to do to make the situation better, then it may not be gossip.

Angelina

I know Gossips are too bad but I do Celebrity gossip when I am with my mates. I believe whenever we talk about other people when they are not around, it is then called Gossiping. It is not necessarily bad but may also be some innocent talk.

Dina

I'm not sure where I stand on gossip. For one thing, I like listening to gossip. Though most is probably completely untrue and biased if it's about a person, there are so many interesting stories that come out of it. At the same time, any gossip about me I would absolutely reject. So technically, I'm against gossip if it's hurtful to other people, but it's a guilty pleasure to listen to when it doesn't involve me, myself, and I.

Angelina

Dina you are being so modest :)
It is true though. If I should be honest, I myself have involved in hearing (not talking) Gossips about my next room mates especially about their outfits and personalities. I am sure they will feel bad if they ever get to know about this. None is so perfect :D

Karla

I am always thinking that for a person who gossips a lot, even though they may be telling you something about someone today, tomorrow they may be telling someone else about you so you have to be just careful.

shanzi

I'm not sure where I stand on gossip. For one thing, I like listening to gossip. Though most is probably completely untrue and biased if it's about a person, there are so many interesting stories that come out of it. At the same time, any gossip about me I would absolutely reject. So technically, I'm against gossip if it's hurtful to other people, but it's a guilty pleasure to listen to when it doesn't involve me, myself, and I.
I'm afraid I have to 100% agree with Dina here. Guilty as charged lol