1. Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Gorgeous guy at beach

Discussion in 'Guy Talk!' started by Wendy, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Wendy

Wendy New Member

Hey girls so I saw this really gorgeous guy at the beach today. I never really get nervous around guys I find attractive because I myself have been told by a lot of guys that I'm very hot. I say this not to brag but I just mean that as a hot girl I've been hit on quite a bit and so I'm not really ever nervous around men. Generally when I'm out if I see a hot guy I usually just let him approach me and if he does I see where it goes and if he doesn't approach then oh well. However this guy was different my two girlfriends that were with me on the beach who are also very hot (both of which are actual models) noticed him as well and all three of us agreed that we thought he was the most breathtakingly beautiful guy we had ever seen. So I decided to approach him and he was sweet we spoke for a minute it turned out he had a girlfriend not a huge shocker I guess. Does any other hot girls out there have a story where you yourself or you and some friends saw a guy that was just so gorgeous you were almost scared to talk to him?

2. rabbithabit

rabbithabit Active Member

i have never feared coming on first to a hot looking guy or gal that i can recollect. maybe a little nervous when a teenager but never afraid to make the first move on anyone. i am very extroverted and self confident especially about my body being attractive to others.

Luv Sha

3. Twobitgirl

Twobitgirl Member

I'm usually very outgoing with everybody, even when they're really attractive. But once in a while I get in the exact situation you mentioned, where it's all suddenly different. I don't know why it's like that (love at first sight?) but when I finally summon up the courage I'm pleasantly surprised. Most guys, spoken-for or not, don't mind a nice girl making the move.

4. Joanna99

Joanna99 New Member

Oh yes, I remember a guy from my school a couple years ago who was so gorgeous that even the really pretty and picky girls put him on a pedestal.

I will try to decribe him:
    first of all, he was tall - about 6'6, I would guess - and his body was pure perfection.
    He had short brown hair, crystal blue beautiful eyes, full lips, and an amazing smile.
    His shoulders were large and broad, he had thick muscular arms, and judging from his overall shape I assume that he also had fantastic chest and stomach muscles.
    Even his voice was super-sexy --- dark, sharp, and relaxed.

He was that kind of guy who was "too darn hot to handle" and who was approached and asked out all the time.
    Sometimes several girls would approach him and ask for his name, then a little while later they would ask him to come with them on a party or something in the weekend - and sometimes he would end up together with one of those girls and they would kiss intimately in a corner the next week.
    Girls who were around him would also often sort of seduce him in different ways;
    one of them could ask him if she looked good in a pair of new leggings, and another girl could take off her shirt and sit next to him in a tight top - things like that.
    And if one of those girls ended up alone with him at any moment, that girl would typically try to ask him out.
    This happened so often that it was very easy to notice it.
    Of course, he knew that they loved when he gave them attention back, so he could casually put his arm around one of them and rest his hand right on that girl's belly or her thighs, and she would always more than welcome it.

If you imagine how Bieber fans act when they get a surprise visit from Justin Bieber and have recovered from the initial shock, then that's basically how girls acted around this guy;
    always smiling, and really excited and nervous - and the occasional girl who would try to give him a surprise kiss and not succeed, lol.