• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

GirlsForum is launched (beta) !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharon

Hi Girls,

GirlsForum.com is officially launched today.

We have started off with a forum , with most of the relevant topics we can think of. We might have missed a few, so let us know if you want to add/remove any topic you want.

Right now, we are providing a girls-only forum , but soon plan to develop & add more features to this website such as - Video Gallery , Picture Gallery , Garage Sale , Review Section , Your Customized profile page , Answer Section and more .......

We hope you enjoy being on this website .... bring on the entire gang of girls here ! We promise, we will make this the most happening place for girls on the internet.

Luvs.....

Sharon

Dina

I love the layout of the forum! It's very cute, and I'm sure that the site will get better and better as it grows. :)

I would love to see a picture and video gallery, but what's the Garage Sale part of the site going to be like?

S

sbanks71

I think the forum looks really great and is very user friendly :)

T

thomson65

Hi,

I love the layout of the forum! It's very cute, and I'm sure that the site will get better and better as it grows.I would love to see a picture and video gallery, but what's the Garage Sale part of the site going to be like? I think the forum looks really great and is very user friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.