• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

GirlsForum.com Wish List

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching a "Good Morning" type show yesterday and they had a segment called "Girlie Gadgets" They were demonstrating new girlie items and new cute lil accessories. GHD hair straightners and a really cute heart shaped keyring pendant that doubled and a USB flash. Maybe that could be handy here too?

BiGirl

i saw that. it was cool. i think we need a proper sex advice corner too. with like tips on how to spice things up in the bedroom and how to handle a sex drought. i think some of the girls in here a little bit too shy to post anything too risque?

I know! I think theres just a few of us that are open enough to post on the sexual health part aye? lol maybe we're just little sex fiends! LOL

BiGirl

do you get new zealand good morning show in aussie? i like the girlie gadgets.. it shows me everything i cant afford.
u mite be a little young to be having the sex problems other older ladies mite have? so i wouldn't worry too much about that last post.

Hey thats a good point? We're all at different stages in our lives. How are they going to get around the age barrier stuff? I know I wouldn't like to sit around and talk about full on sex orientated things with someone whos quite young in the same room?

admin_old

Administrator
As far as young ones going in to "adult forums", if I were to ever add an "adult related discussion" I would block it out so that nobody could enter if they are under the age of 18.

I will add a few forums later on today, I added a new navigation at the top!! :)

I think maybe the sexual health threads should be blocked? Maybe? Just a suggestion? I dont know what anyone else thinks but I know Ive posted a few "overshare" posts LOL

Err--Hey Amber,I need one more request to be done.I want a "Games" forum! There's a lot of threads in the lounge that is related to games and stuffs.

I think,maybe we could have another forum related to games? I think it would be cool to have it. x]

~Devs

Blue

Err--Hey Amber,I need one more request to be done.I want a "Games" forum! There's a lot of threads in the lounge that is related to games and stuffs.

I think,maybe we could have another forum related to games? I think it would be cool to have it. x]

~Devs
yea .. agree with that and add fun&photos and flash games to it :rolleyes:

Blue

|| Desing World .. ~

Hi Amber .. ^^

I suggest to add anew forum 4 designers :rolleyes: ..

I'm not desinger , just abeginner, but I love learning more about PhotoShop, 3Dmax, Image Composer and other desining programmes .. you can make it only for nontransferred subjects,,

waiting for your reply :)

yea .. agree with that and add fun&photos and flash games to it :rolleyes:
Pardon,but what do you mean?

Anyway.I agree with you,about fashion designer stuffs.How about Art forum,where we can post images done by us! I've got loads of them to upload here! Its all been done by photoshop! I'm not very professional at it.But I'd like to show my drawings here! :p

He he.:D

Blue

Pardon,but what do you mean?
:) .. I mean that flash games & fun&photos & games can be in the same forum .. there are no need to put them in separate forums .. They all Talk about fun !!

Design world
I don't mean fashions desing .. I think about desing avatars, sings, pictures and other things like this ..
sorry 4 missunderstanding ,, maybe ART forume is a better name :p

true islam

hi amber

i wish u change the number of pictures that i can but in one post to 20 or more

coz i can but only 4 pic in one post ??

admin_old

Administrator
Hi Girls,

Here's a long reply to posts that have been written in this section -

1- A couple of banned members had previously mentioned that this site was as good as dead , the design was lame , the activity was negligible and there are better place to make friends.

Our Response - EAT YOUR WORDS , BITCHES !! GirlsForum is rocking, growing and would be a place they'd dearly want to come back and join.... (probably with some other ID)

2- Members wanted a section for photos , career , gaming , contest. We have everything now. But that doesn't mean you stop demanding. Let us know what you want, and it will be implemented. BTW, I have moved the photos to the photo gallery section, for better viewing . There is a brand new review section installed , and a cool website sharing section as well.

I also moved the gaming section forum. Reason :- we now have a full fledged arcade.

3- There were complaints that the admin isn't online much (I have to agree, I wasn't...) . Thats fixed now, for sure :)

4- First contest begins this Monday. To keep it simple, it will be a week-long contest, with a prize money of $500 .

5- We're starting promotion from Monday. I'll submit a separate post for that as well.

Regards,

Admin

Hi Girls,

Here's a long reply to posts that have been written in this section -

1- A couple of banned members had previously mentioned that this site was as good as dead , the design was lame , the activity was negligible and there are better place to make friends.

Our Response - EAT YOUR WORDS , BITCHES !! GirlsForum is rocking, growing and would be a place they'd dearly want to come back and join.... (probably with some other ID)

^ Agree . :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.