• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

GirlsForum.com Wish List

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin_old

Administrator
So, I want to know...what do you Girls want to see here at Girls Forum? :) I want to make this the best place for women of all ages to come and communicate about their experiences in life, and everyday girl talk...please post all of your suggestions and things you would like to see!

Hopefully I will get a few interesting responses! :p

Amber

admin_old

Administrator
What would be the point when this site is dead?
The forum is brand new, and we are in the process of doing a lot of great things...stick around and post what you want to see happen here in the future and I will make sure this is the best Girls Forum on the net! :)

M

MissesChic

The forum is brand new, and we are in the process of doing a lot of great things...stick around and post what you want to see happen here in the future and I will make sure this is the best Girls Forum on the net! :)
as much as it sounds great there is already a better girls forum than yours, who is and fact the best girls forum on the net. Ultimate Girls Forum. There are 3 girls forums on the net, this one, another one and UGF. UGF is by far the best, this is second and the third is like really really shit and boring. to the person who said about the articles, funny a UGF added a magazine about a week ago and on there logo it said "all things girly" confidence? I find it a bit odd that a site adds it and then this one makes the same suggestions? Tayune my mate of UGF i am sure will agree with me if she reads this, depending if she comes back on. she signs up to like loads of forums :/

u have a long way to go as UGF is the best and will take a lot to beat them. Seen the success they had in going on 4 months? u been around about the same time as i noticed this site b4 and urs is dead and not to kick you down or out but seriously this site the best? nah not compared to UGF. sorry but dont get ur hopes up and take my feedback like an adult.

also there look is much better than here. u might wana work on that

Its called coincidence. This is a girls forum so it would seem wierd if I were to suggest articles on all things rugged and manly wouldn't it?

Instead of being negative how about some suggestions? You seem like you know a lot about forums. If it sucks that bad why do you come back?

true islam

i would like to ask u amber

why we cant see the admin of this forum!!!

& the admin put only one post !!

the admin must come & put many good post

& anthor thing i think this forum may miss the posts & the subject !

i really hope that this forum become the best forum for gurls

M

MissesChic

I hope so too :)
is it not the best and never will be. how can this forum be the best or become the best when there is one a lot more popular? duh!!

think u all need a reality check. this forum could become popular but the better one would be double as popular or triple by then. therefore this will never be there best. i think i win my case

Star Light

Well i'm not sure about that, but i know this forum can still become just as good if it keeps getting updated, and so what if this isn't the best forum i still made a few friends here :)

one are u a girl? as u sure seem like a boy NO SHIT BRIGHT SPARK and two i noticed my mate tayune joined up so i did SO YOU FOLLOW WHAT OTHER PEOPLE DO? CHECK and then i read this and thought it was too much of a coincidence as yes this is a girls forum but no girl forum comes up with a magazine or girls article idea straight after another better girls forum has done it. WELL GUESS WHAT... I CAME UP WITH THE IDEA ALL ON MY OWN... I DONT FOLLOW OTHER PEOPLE AROUND bullshit. you have looked at that site and are trying to copy them and it doesnt suck, just isnt great. its boring, plain and yea boring. ITS BORING, PLAIN AND.... RAN OUT OF VOCAB??? BORING

how can an admin claim to make it the best when clearly they arent and never will be? if anyone looked at UGF they would leave here straight away. NO ONE IS STOPPING YOU making fake promises not a good start. this site feels like it would be for 30 yr old women who are boring farts and talk about boring things.

i dunno, the look, its ok but nothing special. it does not seem friendly, seems all chat and thats it. FUNNY ENOUGH I AGREE.. WHICH IS WHY I SUGGESTED ARTICLES... SEE HOW THINKING FOR YOURSELF WORKS? doesnt seem like u wud make friends, I'VE MADE A FEW seems boring. does not even feel like it is run by a female as look at every thing and look at the other two girls forums. this does not have seems to have a girl admin behind it as if it was this site wud be much much better. also the forums and the things is says underneath the description bollocks a girl wrote them, their stupid half of em. no girl wud make there site sound stupid like this one have. yeh but this is me out, toodle loo
You said it in an earlier reply "take my feedback like an adult" Take your own advice missy. My reply earlier was JUST an opinion. Everyone has a right to express them. You don't have to be so defensive.... No one was attacking you

BiGirl

Lol Maniac! I agree. She sounds so up herself. ANYWAY I have a suggestion. How about having like a style guru type of article? She can tell us whats hot and whats new? That would be cool?

Lol BiGirl. I felt kind mean after I posted that but she didn't have to be so negative. I hate when people put others down and for no good reason. But moving on... How about a voting poll? You guys give us a topic and some options and we can vote. It might be interesting to see the outcome

Or how about giveaways as an incentive to keep people posting? Every month someone gets a prize for posting a really great post maybe? Depending on how things go maybe we could vote on the best post as a runner up perhaps?

Aww thanx Starlight

Maybe once the site gets popular enough and more girls get involved we could all meet up with the members in our areas?

Status
Not open for further replies.