• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

getting clear skin

hannahgrace

Hannah Grace
Dear girls/ladies,
Does anyone struggle with not having clear skin? If so I have struggled I thought I would share some tips

-Drink lots of water, even when you are not thirsty
-Find a skin care routine that works for you and moisturize
-Don't over wash
-Don't touch your face unless your hands are clean...

I hope this helps some girls even through they are pretty basic tips!

Dear girls/ladies,
Does anyone struggle with not having clear skin? If so I have struggled I thought I would share some tips

-Drink lots of water, even when you are not thirsty
-Find a skin care routine that works for you and moisturize
-Don't over wash
-Don't touch your face unless your hands are clean...

I hope this helps some girls even through they are pretty basic tips!
What skin care routine do you do everyday?

proudgal

To add on, avoiding oily or oil fried foods can help a lot.. I have an oily skin and have noticed that drinking at least 3+ liters of water helps a lot to keep a clear skin..

Christinegirl

Staff member
As far as how much water to drink/fluids to ingest, it's a good idea to pay attention to the color of our urine. If it's a very light yellow/gold color, we're probably getting enough fluids. If it's a darker yellow/orange-brown color, we need to drink more.
There are multiple factors that come into play when wondering how much to drink: the weather, how much we sweat, how much fluid is in our food (for example; soups, watermelon), etc.