• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Get rid of Pimple

I have pimples on my face. I just want to get rid of this problem. Please suggest me some products that are good enough to treat pimples and I hope this product does not let the problem again hit on my skin?

rabbithabit

excess sebum secretions is the cause of problem. see your doctor and he will probably prescribe 10-20ml of roaccutane daily along with scrubbing your face three times a day with a mild soap such as cetaphil gentle cleansing bar

SandyMay

Face wash morning and night, be sure to add moisture after with oil or lotion/cream, also I like using caudalie's deep cleansing exfoliator from b-glowing a few times a week as well. It cleans so well without drying out my skin.

Richa94

One of the best home remedies to get rid of pimples is toothpaste. It is much better than those costly creams. It is easily available and easy to apply.
Just apply a small amount of toothpaste directly on the pimple, leave it for 1-2 hours and wash it with water.

Raven Faye

I have pimples on my face. I just want to get rid of this problem. Please suggest me some products that are good enough to treat pimples and I hope this product does not let the problem again hit on my skin?
Using natural remedies work magic. I usually I cleanse my face with a thermal masks. But you don't have that I suggest using a lemon honey mask ( for cleanliness) or avacado mask ( for hydration) or baking soda mask ( it thoroughly cleans pores). Then if I have stubborn pimples I but vinegar and lemon juice on them. Also a cold press.

ananyakirmani

Start a routine to drink water of at least 10-11 glasses a day. Avoid eating unhealthy food such as which hit you the most (in my case butter is the one), so try finding out yours. wash your hair keeping backwards and don't let your oily scalp touch your face especially the forehead which has more of pimples occurrence. I hope this would be help get rid of pimples.

elamaria

I personally have tried a cheap and effective solution, salicylic acid, that is basically aspirin, just crush it, mix with water and leave the paste on the pimple all night. It works wonders. And of course, no chocolate and keep a healthy diet.

sandy brady

I second Elamaria with the aspirin thing.
Also if u want a proper skin care routine there s nothing better than Kbeauty .
cleanse twice in the morning and twice at night. hydrate af . and use baking soda wash ( if u have breakouts) . for the pimples , if they have puss use pimple patches. I get mine from yesstyle

Priyanka83

If the medical cream didn't help you or the results turn to be temporary then give a chance to home remedies. I had used it and eventually its start showing up results. You can also try any of the home remedies for pimples to get rid of it.
  1. Use Cinnamon powder and honey - Mix 1 spoon of Cinnamon Power and 2 spoons of honey, mix it well and apply it to your face and leave it for 10-15 mins and then wash it chill water.
  2. Use Aloe Gel
  3. Toothpaste is a good option - applying toothpaste can reduce swelling and dry out the pimples
  4. Orange peels
If you need any further suggestion please let me know