• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

?get a gym when I dont have much money?

how can I afford a gym membership if I don't have enough money? or a better way to put this is there any way to get the health benefits of a gym I mostly do muscle building without buying a membership? I cant run because I have bad knees. I really want to work out to look better to protect myself from injuries by improving my body. my mom keeps telling me why dont you look the way you do, you have no excuse if you want something badly enough you will get it. I feel really bad, i look in no way the way I want to. I want to get alot of muscle and big boobs, which i will have to get through plastic surgery. i was thinking maybe working at a gym. will they let me go there for free?? the reason I really want a gym is because I have to have a person around me watching me workout for myself to work out.

missy23232323

You can work out alone, girly, but i understand the discipline thing is hard esp when u r alone so u need to have ppl around u to motivate u. Same with me but not exercise, rather its my university work - i cant seem to motivate myself to start if i am in my own room so i go to library or common study room to surround myself with ppl to motivate myself.
Exercise wise, im quite ok with my built. You see, I walked everywhere a lot, sometimes I do power-walking too, bcuz I cant drive & dont have a car!
I dont think I want muscles and I def dont want big boobs, imagine all the weight u r carrying around..some ppl even say that big boobs can affect your back.
Over here in Australia, theres a lot of gym offering cheap membership for first 6 months, they r hoping you'll stay with them after that even with higher fees later. So my friends simply join up for 6 months at 6 different gyms separately at different times...so they ended up paying very little for over 2 years!!

Victoria Hamill

You can work out alone, girly, but i understand the discipline thing is hard esp when u r alone so u need to have ppl around u to motivate u. Same with me but not exercise, rather its my university work - i cant seem to motivate myself to start if i am in my own room so i go to library or common study room to surround myself with ppl to motivate myself.
Exercise wise, im quite ok with my built. You see, I walked everywhere a lot, sometimes I do power-walking too, bcuz I cant drive & dont have a car!
I dont think I want muscles and I def dont want big boobs, imagine all the weight u r carrying around..some ppl even say that big boobs can affect your back.
Over here in Australia, theres a lot of gym offering cheap membership for first 6 months, they r hoping you'll stay with them after that even with higher fees later. So my friends simply join up for 6 months at 6 different gyms separately at different times...so they ended up paying very little for over 2 years!!
Good answer, also there are many exercise videos over the internet. You can find many useful at youtube , and then you can exercise at home.

Redgirl

Check your local hotels. Some of them offer a workout room for guests and you can sneak in there. And others that don't have facilities on property offer guests free access to a local gym at no extra cost. Rather than spend a lot of money on a year-long membership, spring for a night at such a hotel, photo copy their pass key (usually just a card wit a barcode) and enjoy the free ride.