• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

friends

super.girl

Looking for another friend

Because the friend doesnt abandon his friend never

:tape2::sleep:

Do not be sad, we are your friends

And will not abandon you

And I'm sure that everyone loves you

:violin::target::violin::target::violin::target::violin::target::violin:

Diana

it's simple , just do the same thing they did to you and never look back to them because friends like them don't deserve to be your friends , & if they were really your friends , they'll never abandon you , they'll never think of doing such a thing

Ptichka

just do the same thing they did to you and never look back to them
if you will do the same thing that it means you never were a friend to that person. If your friend forgets to call or cannot visit you, maybe he has problems. I believe you should try to find out if he has problems or not? and to clear the situation.

Diana

if you will do the same thing that it means you never were a friend to that person. If your friend forgets to call or cannot visit you, maybe he has problems. I believe you should try to find out if he has problems or not? and to clear the situation.

what if there were no reason for abandoning you?? , then , they don't deserve to be called friends , you know , some friends are mean , they don't have to tell you to your the face that they don't want you but they just give you a hint like avoiding you , not calling or answering your calls etc .

Christinegirl

Staff member
There usually is a reason.
If someone is mean to you, are they really your friend?
A good friend is someone who will be honest with you - diplomatic and not hurtful, but honest.