• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Foundation primers?

M

Mszandra

Can anyone recommend a good foundation primer for sensitive skin? I've been using Smashbox Photo foundation primer for ages but recently it seems to leave my face feeling bit dried out! Its quite expensive too for a decent size bottle so wondering if theres any alternatives out there kind to skin and purse alike!
Thanx :)

E

Elisa g

I used MAC prep+prime for sensitive skin, and in Italy is cost £30 however I found a list of foundation primer in Smoothing Foundation Primer for an even looking skin in Make-Up - Puta Milano.

I hope that I can help you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
B

BiPolarBetty

I too use smashbox but recently discovered "Cover FX" and it's amazing

B

Brittany_J

Can anyone recommend a good foundation primer for sensitive skin? I've been using Smashbox Photo foundation primer for ages but recently it seems to leave my face feeling bit dried out! Its quite expensive too for a decent size bottle so wondering if theres any alternatives out there kind to skin and purse alike!
I recommend you use a Vitamin C serum, just like the one I am using, it's called Triple Action Vitamin C serum by VoilaVe. This product stimulates collagen & reduce fine lines & wrinkles and reduces age spots, discoloration and freckles. It also has anti-aging ingredient and can be used on all skin types. Using the serum gave me radiant skin. This serum is really good , it firmed my skin and helped lighten some of my acne scars. It's excellent as a make up primer and it doesn't irritate my acne prone very reactive skin so I'm really grateful for that . I've used this product a few weeks and I'm excited to see further results. You can look it up on Amazon.

D

davie

I tend to have sensitive skin and Cover FX seems to work really well for me.

victoriaansung

I don't have any foundation primer recommendations but I also have sensitive skin and all I use is witch hazel which evens out the skin tone. It is great for sensitive skin.

Monica Valdez

I have been using this
I used MAC prep+prime for sensitive skin, and in Italy is cost £30 however I found a list of foundation primer in Smoothing Foundation Primer for an even looking skin in Make-Up - Puta Milano.

I hope that I can help you :)
I just recently started using this same primer and I found out that it really works for my skin too!!

Cristina C

My favorite primer at the moment is The Porefessional Matte Rescue by Benefit Cosmetics. It is a gel based primer that leaves your foundation looking great all day!

SandyMay

I use IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream and find that that, a concealer, and their Bye Bye Pores powder from B-Glowing makes it so that I don't really need a primer beforehand!

While choosing your foundation you need to keep one thing in your mind that the foundation do matches your skin complexions and it does not look like that you have put it on.