• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Forum rules?

JadeTora

I've searched around trying to find a page with forum rules on it but haven't been able to find one. Any chance I could get someone to show me where it is or to tell me what the forum rules are?

Becky

<b>Community Manager</b>
Hiya,

Rules can now be found here: GIRLSFORUM RULES

Let me know if theres anything particular you are unclear on and I will make sure we get it added.

Becky x

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a great Idea Jade.
I was thinking to suggest to Becky,and now you've did! xD
Thank you Becky, for implying the rules in this Forum.It really helped the Moderators dealing with the ' Spammers' x)

Yours,
Innocent Demon

C

Cassie

I used to visit a web forum (now gone) where the rules were very simple but in two points, covered everything:

1. Don't spam.
2. Be nice.

We all need rules on the internet, otherwise there's chaos. Thanks for clarifying everything Bex x

JadeTora

I used to visit a web forum (now gone) where the rules were very simple but in two points, covered everything:

1. Don't spam.
2. Be nice.

We all need rules on the internet, otherwise there's chaos. Thanks for clarifying everything Bex x
Very true, a weaker knit set of rules and less interference on behalf of administrators and moderators does tend to make for a calmer forum as this site can attest to.

I think people are more comfortable subconsciously with a more vague set of rules. They're just expected to be nice for the sake of being nice and usually they appear to.

C

Cassie

I think that generally, people are fairly sensible about what they should and shouldn't post/say.

GF seems to be a prime example - everyone is nice and supportive of each other. If there's a problem at any point, I'm sure it will be dealt with quickly and efficiently without fuss.

So, in the meantime...

Let's be nice! :) x