• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

First Spanking

Were you ever spanked as a child?

• Yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TracyNakata

So I kinda have to get this off my chest. Yesterday, my mom caught me doing something I wasn't supposed to be doing and ended up giving me a fairly harsh punishment for it: a spanking. I won't go into what I was doing because it was kinda personal, but I don't think it deserved a spanking :(. This was the first time she has ever spanked me and it was kind of shocking when she did. I think it would make me feel a bit better if I got to hear some of the punishments you guys got from your parents when you did stuff you weren't supposed to. I'm sure what happened to me wasn't as bad as what happens to others =\

S

StacyJones

When I was younger, a spanking involved a paddle! Oooo that hurt! :eek:
Definitely made you stay out of trouble :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I hated to be spanked, usually with a belt....today as a adult, I see so many kids who behavior at public places is just deplorable. If more children got a spanking when they did something wrong, I think, society would be a little more respectable.
Consider it a lesson in life and move on...your Mom was equally embarrassed that she had to do that to you....putting your Mom in that position is just wrong!
No matter what you think about the spanking, her beliefs are training you to be a good person in the eyes of others!

Kellygirl59

Once in a while I got a spanking when I was a kid. I spanked both of my kids until they were about ten years old
Then I used other punishment for misbehaving like taking away a favourite toy or the TV Grounding too
Both my husband and I punished the kids. If my husband caught the "crime" he did the punishment.
A good spanking for misbehaviour for punsihment of young kids is a good thing

Paper

- Not Plastic.
I never got spanked when I was younger. I would get hit once, just once, and really hard.

W

Wendy in Canada

I was spanked and slapped by my mother for misbehaving but it was always out of love, never anger and I did the same with my children. I always hugged them when they cried after I spanked them and told them that I love They feared my spankings and learned to avoid them by behaving properly. I am a firm believer in spanking to correct a child's behavior.

meeshbenson

I was spanked and slapped by my mother for misbehaving but it was always out of love, never anger and I did the same with my children. I always hugged them when they cried after I spanked them and told them that I love They feared my spankings and learned to avoid them by behaving properly. I am a firm believer in spanking to correct a child's behavior.
same as my mom :)